We have prepared a short practice with a video from National Geographic to help you practise multiple choice questions in Listening.
Here are the questions that you need to answer when you watch the video:
1. When has the warming trend been very small?
- a. 1980-1989
- b. 1990-1999
- c. 2000-2009
- d. 2010-2019
2. Why hasn’t the warming trend been showing?
- a. Because the global warming has stopped
- b. Because the global warming has paused
- c. Because the ocean is cold
- d. Because the ocean circulates the heat
3. What can we do to make the climate more steady?
- a. to live with the indefinite warming trend
- b. to use less carbon dioxide
- c. to switch to alternative food sources
- d. to do nothing
Watch this video and answer the questions. good luck.